Monday, June 2, 2008

It is the end

It has been sometime since i seriously wrote something in here. Since my exam is over (at least for now) i think it is time to write here, and to write some of the stuff that had been on my mind for the couple of week.

Well, to put it in a way, i have been thinking on the issue of relationship and the obligation that follow in the relationship. It occur to me that some people can be in a relationship but are never happy. Some even in the relationship just because the want the so call status of being in one. But some just carry on in the relationship just because he felt obligated to his boyfriend since they have been in the relationship for a long time.

But do you think it is right in doing so! So will not feel a thing but other will feel like the end of the world. So what i think one should do is to tell him what he feel about him about the relationship that they have together and gauge whether is it still possible to carry on the relationship or not.

But in the end of the day, is up to the party involve to look at themselves and ask themselves what they want in the relationship and that they still have the same feeling that they have when they first met. This is what i think! How about you?

1 comment:

JamesW850i said...

Now I understand what you meant by you need some time to think. It did crossed my mind few times in the past, and I assure you that I am convinced on my side, I am faithfully and accurately doing what I intended to do right from the start.

And I hope it same goes for you... I will be waiting for your answers. Now my hearts is aching so bad, so bad..