Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's all coming back to me now!

Today can be say to be woow woow 2nd most unhappy day in his whole life! (less out that time when he and meow meow broke up the first time). Meow meow came to woow woow place and return all the gift that woow woow have ever give to him, and also the first letter that meow meow have ever written to woow woow. That letter can be say to be the most sweet and sad letter that woow woow have ever receive from meow meow and it pain woow woow right down to the core to read that letter.

When woow woow saw all the gift that meow meow return, suddenly all the memory of the time when woow woow and meow meow are together came flooding in. I it both painful and happy like all the joke that they ever said and also time when everything seem so perfect. I know that this is not right and that i should not dwell in the past but two years is a long time and that this two years will always be with me even when I'm married. True love is not something that can be easily die and sometime it will always be there no matter what you do.

Now, the only thing i can do is to keep all those memory for the two year and keep it in my heart and move on. I do hope that meow meow will always be happy and that he will always smile. Having to say that i just wish to let meow meow know that this two year is the best two year that woow woow ever had. Woow woow have no regret knowing meow meow and also want meow meow to know that meow meow also change woow woow more then he can imagine. And for the woow woow is grateful.

P.S I also love you.

No comments: