Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Peaceful & Calm Weekday

Everything was so great, it has been quite a very very long while Meow Meow have yet to experience serenity, calm, and ample of time to spend time with Woow Woow and do nothing more then some routines and the rest is left to feel each other's presence and nothing more. Woow Woow made a very wise and fine choice to spend time with Meow Meow, two days consecutively. To think that weekend won't be spending time together, it was a worthwhile deal to spend the time on weekdays.

Nowadays, Meow Meow feel nothing more strong than independence and freedom itself. Everything, or rather almost everything, Meow Meow have an idea of what should be done otherwise. A very overwhelming feeling has flooded my mind, a feeling of meeting all my friends, close secondary school friends, National Service (NS) in-camp training equivalent to BMT close buddy mates, Dip in I.B. (International Business) course mates, Asia City Publishing Group (ACPG) colleagues (my first Accounts job), etc.

Feel kind of different from the past a year plus, as though I went back to two years or so. That is so carefree and careless :P The only difference is that Meow Meow got Woow Woow and Woow Woow got Meow Meow already. I was told by some website that I'll be the guidance to other people's doubt, I'll try not to know what that means (though I know I'm experiencing it somehow). Anyway, I am all ready for anything that comes, I suppose now is my "off day" from the rest. Chill people and cheers, 2008 just started not long ago =D

No comments: