Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Third Reservist Briefing

This would be Meow Meow's third reservist briefing that Meow Meow had attend over the same financial year already. Meow Meow's motivation is slowly seeping away and draining into Meow Meow's personal needs and future plans, and guess the only thing that will be left is obligation, "slavery", and serving "senselessly" till 40.

Meow Meow felt quite pissed this time round. For one, is that part-time student aren't considered for deferment. At least that is one quite atrocious rejection, as it has been differently treated from that of other forms of study such as full-time and some other which I shall not name. Studies should be more important in a general expect of life, and everything else (even include national security). Who do you think is going to analyze the current situation? Someone whose learned. Who do you think is going to find out the possibility of weakness? Someone whose learned. And who is going to be responsible for improvements of little little things in life and stuffs? Someone whose learned.

And another thing that turned me off is after a relatively long time being a civilian in a all commercialized lifestyle, you got to go back into a non-air con, non-computer, non-radio, and only the basics of living (simple foods, plain water, and 3-inched mattress, etc). Reservist purpose is to get people ready for the defense of Country when needed in emergency times, I believe it should not be done at the sake of the basis of their original choice of lifestyle and life routine (work, activities, etc). The need of in-camp training, is a can, not a must, which is being put to being must.

And the third and final say that really make me feel like wasting my time is, the need to bring so many things through and fro. It really shaken my want to take taxi, as it would weight tons on my shoulder and aches me from inside out. Exhausting every muscles and the mind, can be discomforting and a irritating. It is even worst now, that taxi fares are raised per jump in the meter is 20cents makes the financial upkeep damn high (though have nothing to do with reservist, but indirectly, yes). Anyway, I guess my degree comes too late, I haven't even take my English Proficiency test now and my degree course starting in March first/second week.

Life has too much to think (that's why I am suppose to write about love, didn't write about love in the end), just make sure you did a penny for a thought once in a while of your lifetime I guess. It's not early any more, time to sleep. Nights!

No comments: