Saturday, January 12, 2008

Gym!

Let me reflex on my past 1 week gym ming. Not really that much changes in my overall build but the relive part is that i can see a bit of what you call muscle. This show that a bit more hard work and lots of determination i will be able to get the result i want. I do not wish to be like the muscle bound guy you see on the street but i do want to be a guy with a lean toned body which i always wanted. I am not being superficial, i also don't wish to be skinny for my whole life. What is more important is that i wouldn't fall sick that easily like before.. And the other reason on why i go and exercise is that i can vent all my anger that i had bottle inside me and work out a sweat so after the session, i will be feeling better to carry on my day. Don't you agree on that!

Anyway, i just went go with meow meow to watch a movie! We watch "One Missed Call" which is not a bad movie but i find it to much for me. Even thou the plot isn't that bad but i just felt that this show isn't for the faint hearted people. This is just my two cent worth! Will, after that, we went to PS to eat our dinner and also did some shopping, the food isn't that great but we are not really that picky on it either. Well, it Saturday isn't it! So we did expect to see lots of people queuing for food. Well, tomorrow will be a busy day as well, going to sentosa with meow meow and a few more friend. Anson birthday! So hope tomorrow will have a sunny day. finger cross!

No comments: