Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Is it Time to move on!

I have been think about this matter for the past few day. Well, it is some how related to my work, as you might have guess, well I'm not really interest to start with. Anyway, in view of the increase in work load, the idea of me look for other job have been more tempting as ever. The sense of tiredness is really difficult to bear, and the more i try to endear the more i feel exhaust. Is this what i mean to be! To work till i cannot work or is there a better place. Whether i resign or not, iu will have to the end of this month to sort it out. In a lighter tone, i have finally decided to start my fitness schedule. I plan to go gym on every Tuesday and Thursday and swimming on Saturday. This is a chance to built the body i want and also try to stay healthy. For both me and meow meow sake. I also do not wish to make him worry about me. He got too much think to worry about. By the way, i have recent brought a few CD and i quite like it! Will try to upload here to let us guy enjoy it as i have.

No comments: